A Process Designed for Financial Flexibility, Accountability, and Success
Hearing Clinics of Virginia
JCC Locker Room Renovations
Champion Craft Brewery
For all of our Construction Management projects we break the large projects into small chunks to be individually priced. This gives us many more options for pricing and flexibility for meeting your needs. This method also provides us with more financial accountability because we can keep an eye on the smallest of details that might get lost otherwise.
Dedicated Team of Experts
When you work with us to manage your construction project, you’ll quickly see how our experience in other services will make your project easier to complete. While other companies only perform certain aspects of construction, we do it all from design, building, planning, and scheduling.
For your project, we will assign a dedicated planner to coordinate all the moving pieces and aspects of the project. Meaning, despite how large or small your project is, you will only have one point of contact.
Get a Detailed Look at What It Would Be Like to Work With Us
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Establish communication process.
- Identify and agree upon project goals and scope.
- Define tasks needed to achieve goals and assign responsibility.
- Identify and select options within the project time frame, budget, and quality.
- Create a site-specific logistics plan to minimize disruption to user operations.
- Create a computerized critical path method (CPM) schedule for construction.
Cost Accounting and Control
- Produce a schematic estimate, design development and construction estimates.
- Establish a soft cost budget and contingency fund.
- Suggest value engineering options to reduce costs.
- Design cost-control system with interface to the owner's accounting system.
Development of Project Documents
- Analyze the project's construction; suggest and budget alternatives.
- Develop general conditions specific to project.
- Create a project submittal schedule.
- Define contractor safety requirements.
Bid Strategy Development
- Develop integrated work packages.
- Administer contract document production and distribution.
- Process all requests for information and clarifications from bidders
- Receive, verify completeness of, and tabulate bids.
- Recommend award of contracts.
- Conduct pre-construction kickoff meeting.
- Provide full-time on-site project supervision.
- Provide project management support throughout construction phase.
- Provide a forum, to communicate to the owner's staff, the project program, and the expected impact on normal day-to-day operations.
- Formulate the quality assurance program.
- Enforce adherence to project schedule; modify when required.
- Manage the submittal process.
- Review and coordination of shop drawings.
- Conduct regular project meetings with owner, architects and contractors.
- Review of subcontractors' safety plans.
Quality Control and quality Assurance
- Require subcontractors and vendor qualifications.
- Review product data and test reports for conformity with performance specifications.
- Continuous inspections that work in place conform to contract drawings.
- Immediately identify quality problems with noncompliance reports.
Management of Construction Modifications
- Participate in change procedures by documenting and verifying conditions.
- Review and recommend all costs associated with proposed change orders.
- Review contractor payment applications and make recommendation.
- Maintain project accounting and report to owner and architect/engineer.
- Assure timely payments from owner to contractors.